20% OFF sale at Modcloth

20% OFF sale at Modcloth
Disclosure: I am being compensated for my endorsement of this banner.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Vintage Find- My First Vintage Thrift Store Find


Found this beautiful vintage 1960's Jackie Kennedy inspired dress at the Border Flea Market in Brownsville, TX for $5. Everything was 50% because the owner was closing her shop in 2 weeks. I haven't worn it yet because it's still summer here, and it's made of a heavy material. But it is perfect for church or a winter wedding! I can't wait to wear it. I'll have to make a few repairs, but nothing too complicated.
 
Shopping tips: Go to that thrift store or section you're not sure about. You'll find the best things where you would least expect it. I stumbled upon this dress, and didn't even get to try it on before buying it, but it fits like it was made for me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment